Tony has been a Realtor® and a commercial real estate agent in Phoenix since 2011. He specializes in sales, leasing and purchasing of both commercial and residential properties. Tony earned a degree in geology from Colorado College in Colorado Springs, CO, which fully complements his passion for real estate. Negotiation and finance are important to any real estate transaction, and he has proven experience in these areas.
He has invested in and negotiated for clients all phases of real estate, including:
- residential primary residences and vacation properties;
- residential leasing of investment and vacation properties;
- management of residential and vacation rentals’ land, including procuring a 5-lot subdivision of a 20-acre parcel;
- acquisition and management of commercial properties;
- commercial leasing of investment properties, including a 28,000 SF historic warehouse – a 9-year project; and
- project management for partnerships and limited liability companies.
Tony was born and raised in a small town in Colorado, Cañon City. He won a football scholarship to Colorado College and was the captain of the team his senior year. He believes in giving back to his community through volunteering and mentoring young people. He brings that small-town-America, values-based approach to life and work.